Saturday 31 January 2009

a crafty meme!

This I found on Beans on Toast, and thought that it was good fun!! I had to promise to repost the original post so here it is....

A PRESENT FOR YOU!

The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.

* What I create will be just for you.* It’ll be done this year. (Homemade stuff can take a little while.)

* You have no clue what it’s going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!

* I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? The catch is that you must repost (i.e. copy the above stuff so that you then offer to make five people stuff!)

8 comments:

Candy said...

Yippee, I'm the first. I love this idea.
I'm a cardmaker/scrapper myself!!
I also have something OWOH and have made through all 800+ blogs!! It was an amzing journey!!

Candy
moments_in_time_or@live.com
OWOH #757

Unknown said...

nice to meet you!!! thanks for popping by to say hello!!!

Steph said...

Oooh that's exciting - I like suprises - as long as they're not nasty ones! I can't wait to see what you have for me!

Lena Katrine said...

Wow! So exiting! Can't wait to see what you'll create!

Wishing you a happy day!

Lena Katrine said...

Ooops! And thank you for linking to my blogcandy - you are now in the drawing! Good luck!

Clare said...

I thought I was out of luck as there were already 5 comments but since two are by the same person maybe that doesn't count?? Thanks, this is a fun idea. Will post on my blog now. hugs Clare x PS the snow turned to slush this morning here! YUK.

Sam said...

OK, that's it!! I now have five people for this crafty meme!! Don't forget to pass the meme on and promise to make things for five other people - and please remember to send me your address so that I can post the lovely goodies!

Unknown said...

thanks for the note....you can e-mail me... info(at) dianaevans (dot) ca