Wednesday 7 January 2009

Swedish Blog Candy!!

I got notice of this blog candy today and so I duly clicked on the link to send me over....to a Swedish blog...and all the posts are in Swedish!!

I had a moments concern that I wouldn't be able to understand cos I speak foga Swedish! (very little, that is!!) So, you can understand my relief that the blog candy post is actually in English!

So, if you hop over to Genom Mina Ogen (Through my Eyes), you may be able to win....

candy

So, what are you waiting for, you can win some craft stuff and pick up a few words of Swedish at the same time!!

(interestingly enough, it's the first time I've had the opportunity to use the google blog translate button - it works, but with a few strange words!! Words that still make sense, like... favoritlayouter or liiiiiten dent, ha ha!! Sorry, Ewonne, I didn't mean to poke fun!)

No comments: