Wednesday 7 January 2009

White Cuttlebug Challenge

This week's challenge from the Cuttlebug blog is a difficult one!! A simple white card is probably one of the hardest cards to make, if only because we are so drawn to colours and want to pep up our cards a bit with a dash of colour here, a splosh of glitter there and a twirl of ribbon just there!
Anyway, as I have recently bought some cuttlebug embossing folders, I though that I was up for this challenge, so here you have it, a white birthday card. (it's not totally white, but then I think that it is close enough as I couldn't quite cope with a completely white card, although I adore the card by Robin on the cuttlebug blog!)

Finally managed to upload the photograph! Don't forget to go and have a look at the other white cards in the challenge as they are just fabulous!

Obviously it's the Happy Birthday embossing folder, but I also used sizzix's big flower daisies die and the nestabilities (by the way, don't forget the spellbinders MASSIVE giveaway!)

10 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful and elegant card - love it.
hugs Heather xx

Hayley said...

WOW what a fab card - love everything about it.
Hayley x

Annie said...

Gorgeous card. I love it.

Ann xxx

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card, simple and stunning :-)

ikki said...

You have succeeded in making a great white card. Love the way you have used the Nesties with the CB folders. Now I'm off to see what this Spellbinders giveaway is all about - thanks for the tip off. x ikki

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty!!! I love the layered flower

Mrs J said...

This is beautiful, love it! Love the contrast of the pattern and the flower looks gorgeous.
Sarah x

Anonymous said...

This is really great! Thanks for playing this week with us at Cuttlebug Challenges.

Meda said...

I really love your card!

Captain Scrappy said...

very elegant. Love the flower!
Thanks for participating :)
Jenn M