Tuesday 6 January 2009

A card!!

Woohoo, believe it or not, I actually made a card tonight!

I needed a thinking of you card, and so I rummaged around to find a sketch that I thought I could work with and came across the Card Positioning Systems (CPS!) where the following sketch is currently running....

CPS98

I turned the sketch to the side and worked with it that way, and came up with this.....

thinking of you

Perhaps it's me, but I am not so taken with this card. But then I find that the more I work on a card the less I like the end product because I have been fiddling about with it for so long. I am, however, pleased with the stamping that I did because I usually stamp in black and colour in, but this time I stamped using different colours and using the See-Ds morsels (the spring time collection) and I am particularly fond of the border that I managed to create!! When I look at the card now, I actually think that it would have been better without the sentiment at the bottom, but hey - you live and learn!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

lovely stamping and a true beauty of a card! Take another look tomorrow and I bet you like it more. Sometimes we just need to sleep on it and re evaluate the next day with fresh eyes.
x

Lea L. said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing at CPS this past week!

~Lea