Thursday 15 January 2009

Flourishes Home Challenge

Well, wouldn't you know it? Inspiration and blog post are like London buses...you get nothing for ages and then two come along at once!

Flourishes has a celebrating home challenge that asks fellow card makers to find inspiration within the home, and there are certainly some lovely cards that are inspired by many items around the home (I love the coffee jar card!!)

I was just thinking on the possibilities of this challenge and looking around my home and not coming up with much when I struck gold!! (or should that be silver?)

011

I suddenly remembered that my brother (yes that one occupying my spare bedroom, see my other blog!) brought me an absolutely gorgeous purple and silver scarf back from India and I knew what I could do.

The close ups aren't brilliant and as it's nearly my bedtime I don't want to take the photos again, so here is the best of the lot!

copy

I should take more inspiration from what I see around me instead of sitting at my craft desk wondering what on earth I should make!!

1 comment:

Lisa Fulmer said...

really pretty card! thanks for visiting my blog for OWOH!