Tuesday 24 November 2009

Copying!

I seem to be copying a few cards lately!  I do hope that people don’t mind – or perhaps that is why they post their cards online – so that uninspired people like me can share in some of that inspiration!!

Anyway, this card I found on Just4Fun2 and I really liked the simplicity of it and so I shamelessly stole it!!  Of course, it goes without saying that if anyone copies any card found online they should not submit the card for competitions or challenges – this is the standard text found on many card blogs and I wholeheartedly agree.

My card….
002

And one done with purple ribbon, although I think that it doesn’t have quite the same zing as the one above!
003
Many thanks to Pat who had the idea in the first place! ;-)

3 comments:

Pat said...

Very Cute Sam. I don't mind that you copied my card. It is the greatest compliment that someone likes my card enough to want to recreate it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!

Hayley said...

Lovely card Sam.
x

Julia Dunnit said...

I agree, if it's putthere, someone's gonna copy or draw inspiration from it. Don't post if you don't want it copied - alhtough I also agree taht acknowledging your source is only fair and polite. I have jsut finished a card with this same tree on...can't show till next week tho, but what a coincidence!