Sunday 14 December 2008

Punchy Challenge

Cute Cards challenges us to use our dusty punches instead of our dies! I haven't actually been using dies all that long seeing as I only bought my Big Shot a few weeks ago, so my punches are actually relatively dust free!

003

I like simple cards! This one is a layer of punches, the same punch is used to make postage-stamp-like rectangles. The darker shape is put directly onto the card, while the light shape (with letters stamped on!) is set just off the dark one on foam thingies (my brain is not cooperating with me today!), to give it a bit of a dimensional effect.

I then stamped a little flower at the bottom, and use a silver Happy on cream card layered onto more purple and cream card. I actually made two of these, the other one was sent to my cousin for her 17th birthday last week!

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, that is s a great punch, thanks fr joining in the CCT challenge

Naoual said...

Cute card!

xx Naoual