Saturday 20 February 2010

Inspiration

I was well overdue for a rummage around blogland, in fact my blog reader was screaming at me to go through the thousands of posts that were patiently waiting to be read!
Of course…I found inspiration…firstly on My Stamping Addiction which gave me the idea for my nephew Tom’s birthday card….
001
And then on Clean and Simple for a birthday card for my future sister-in-law….
002
What surprised me most was that I whipped these two up in less than an hour – I was obviously in need of some creative time, even if I used someone else’s card to start me off!

7 comments:

Lynette said...

Great cards, Sam! Thanks for the comment on my blog, and I'm flattered to be "semi-cased." :) Doesn't Natasha (on Clean & Simple Stamping) have awesome sketches?

Annie said...

Well done you. Both are lovely cards. A x

Heather P. said...

These are SO cute!

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week @ Clean & Simple Stamping. :)

Vicky Hayes said...

Lovely cards. (Hope no paper cut injuries were sustained in the making of them...!)

Natasha said...

What sweet cards!

Emma said...

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for popping over to my place and leaving me such a sweet comment. So glad you did as I get to come look at all your lovely things. Great male card - I do struggle with those.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

2 lovely cards Sam :) We all need a bit of inspiration at times.
Anne xx